Restaurant softwares are an integral part of the success of a restaurant nowadays . They are designed to help us track our inventory, manage our staff, and create recipes based on our customers’ preferences.
In this post you’ll learn what a restaurant software is , the different types, and what Orderific software does. Lets jump in it.
What is a Restaurant Software?
Restaurant Software is a tool that helps restaurants run their business.
These highly specialized programs allow restaurants to automate and manage different tasks There are two types of food costing software:
Types of Restaurant softwares
The are many types of restaurant softwares out there but these are the most used ones:
- Front of House solutions include all of the systems a guest might observe or interact with. The purpose of these systems is to improve the guest experience, including ordering the food.
- Back of House solutions manage the operation of the retail and manufacturing environments, including figuring out how much raw material is needed, and how much labor is needed. It is also often the front end of the company’s banking system.
- Speed of Service solutions measure the speed of execution of the operation from the customer’s perspective.
- Customer Feedback solutions capture the voice of the customer after the visit. There are many ways of collecting this feedback, some more direct, some more timely.
- Loyalty/Incentive solutions engage the customer to increase their frequency of visits, the amount of spending per visit, or both.
- Supply Chain solutions improve the accuracy and efficiency of maintaining the right amount of each inventory item within each restaurant.
- Corporate GL/Payroll/Accounts Payable solutions record the financial transactions, maintain financial balances, and control the distribution of funds to employees and vendors.
As You can see there is a big number of different types of Restaurant softwares out there. However you do not need all of these, and truthfully that would turn out too expensive.
What if you could have the core functionalities and tasks all in one software?
A restaurant software fast to set up , easy to use and that makes a positive impact on your business right away.
We will introduce you to Orderific! Your new digital waiter that will help you operate your restaurant, create reports and do your custom digital marketing.
What Does Orderific Do?
Orderific is a software that streamlines the ordering and payment process for restaurant consumers.
On the customer side, Orderific works by allowing customers to open a digital restaurant menu on their phones with a scannable QR code, place their order, and pay the bill. All without ever leaving the table or interacting with wait staff!
On the Merchant side: Orderific allows restaurants to manage their inventory, order supplies, manage contact tracing lists, build email lists, take orders, process payments, create invoices and more!
Where Can I get a Free Copy of Orderific?
Its amazing that a software can make your business easier in so many ways.
Are you struggling with aspects of your billing? Would you like to reduce labor costs and your dependency on your wait staff? Are you tired of having to print out paper menus all the time when you make any changes?
We would be more than happy to help you with any issues you’re having with your restaurant business. So you can focus on your customers experience and less on the manual repetitive tasks.
Is there any software for restaurant business?
There is specialized software available for restaurant business operations. Restaurant management software can assist in various aspects of running a restaurant, including order management, inventory tracking, and customer engagement.
How will you value the customer service of a restaurant?
The value of customer service in a restaurant is assessed by factors such as staff attentiveness, timely order fulfillment, and overall dining experience.
Is a POS system really helpful for a restaurant?
A POS (Point of Sale) system can be incredibly helpful for a restaurant by streamlining order processing, inventory management, and payment transactions, ultimately enhancing operational efficiency.