Digital menus are becoming a trend nowadays in the food industry, and that for good reasons. There are many benefits of using a Digital Menu instead of a hard copy , and in this article we will show you 3 ways that these new digital menus can increase sales for your restaurant.
What is a Digital Menu ?
A Digital Menu is an electronic version of a restaurant’s menu.
There are different types of digital menus, but the most common one are Qr Code Menus.
Clients can easily scan the Qr Code Menu on the table and get instant access to the restaurants menu on their phones. The Convenience to access the menu at any time without having to wait for the wait staff to bring over the menu has made them very popular.
How Can A Interactive Menu Increase Restaurant Sales?
- Digital Menus for Restaurants make it easy to use photos and video content to sell items more effectively.
- Restaurants can edit digital menus more easily than hard copies. You can instantly change prices, specials, item availability and swap out seasonal or holiday themed menus.
- Digital Menus show important data and analytics to track which items are the most and least popular
- They relieve stress among employees and management by including automation. Therefore Orders are taken directly to the kitchen so that wait staff does not need to take orders manually.
- Digital Menu usage also increases table turn over by allowing people to pay at the table so that you can service more people per shift.
3 Ways A Digital Menu Can Improve Restaurant Sales
Now that we’ve seen how Digital Menus can do wonders for restaurants I want to go over how to make sure you are getting the most out of your Scannable Digital Menu.
01. Use A Digital Menu to Promote Loyalty Reward Programs
Restaurants can use Digital Menus to up-sell promotional content. The most popular example would be giving customers a free meal after they’ve purchased ten. You can use a digital menu to keep track of each customer’s reward status. Even though this technique seems generic, it works! People love collecting things and getting free stuff. By combining both you’re going to keep customers coming back.
02. Digital Menus Are Great For creating tailored marketing campaigns
Not only will a Digital Menu enable you to keep track of analytics to see what your clients order the most, but you can create custom and tailored marketing strategies with all the valuable data.
For example, lets say a client usually orders a particular dish at your restaurant , so you know that is their favorite dish. You can then send them a discount or free meal to their email for their birthday. This way you can send customized discounts and offers to the right people.
03. Use Digital Menus to Split Test Promotions Early and Simultaneously
Digital Menus for Restaurants are incredibly easy to change, allowing you the flexibility to change promotional deals, loyalty programs, prices and menu items at the drop of a hat. Without the costly need to print static menus and mail out promotional data.
With Orderific’s Digital Menu you can:
- EASILY see which price points sell best
- Which item descriptions sell the most
- What photos customers like best
- Which kinds of loyalty programs lead to the most return customers
The possibilities for lightning fast and efficient A/B testing for restaurants are endless when you use a scannable digital menu.
Do You Want a Free Qr Digital Menu For your Restaurant?
At Orderific we are committed to helping restaurants, cafes and hotels through these hard times. We know a Qr Digital Menu and POS software system will allow you to make data based decisions that are guaranteed to lead to:
- Less Time Wasted
- More Sales
- Loyal Following
- More Referrals
- Smarter Menu Planning
- Faster Table Turnover
- Less Wrong Orders
- Faster Service
- Shorter Lines
- And More
Click here https://orderific.com/registration?type=restaurant_owner to start your own Digital Menu for free.
Why do restaurants use digital menus?
Restaurants use digital menus for various reasons. It allows for easy updates and changes to the menu, reduces printing costs, enhances the customer experience with interactive features, and provides a modern, tech-savvy image.
What is a digital restaurant menu?
A digital restaurant menu is an electronic version of the traditional menu that can be displayed on screens, tablets, or mobile devices. It typically includes text, images, and interactive elements.
What are the benefits of a digital menu?
The benefits of a digital menu include reduced printing costs, easy updates and customization, enhanced customer experience, faster ordering and service, and the ability to collect data for insights and marketing